|Radar display unit
See and Be Seen, Day or Night
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and security.
This Sensor Has Your Back
When out on a ride, you have to keep track of everything. What's your route, how far are you going, how fast and how hard are you going to push it. But the most important thing to keep track of is your safety. And while having eyes in the back of your helmet might be a bit unrealistic, think of Varia as just that. This radar is like an early warning system that helps create safer cycling environments.
Safety in Numbers
Varia RTL510 rearview radar is just one part of cycling awareness. When paired with compatible Garmin devices, the system helps to create safer riding conditions by alerting riders to vehicles approaching from behind. Green light? All good. Amber light? A vehicle is approaching. Red light? Take caution — a vehicle is approaching at high speeds. Ride safe.